My Likey!

Monday, October 11, 2010

The party of 'nope':

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that my  second request to bring my missing child home to at least see us briefly during another school holiday would be denied. Although this young person was promised that (if they gave in to the other parent's relentless coercion and stayed with that parent) they could visit me "anytime they wanted." Once again, the reality of the situation is exposed when tested.
Even though I am, in actuality, on the receiving end of having my child truly "alienated" from me, I still maintain that the situation is not so much a child syndrome, rather a disorder that specific parent possesses.











Visit the SplitnTwo website for information on Parental Alienation and support!







(Note: inclusion of this apropos artwork in this post does not necessarily imply endorsement of the content or purpose of the site from which it came.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment